Brandon Eye Associates has convenient locations in Brandon, FL, Sun City, FL, and Plant City, FL, for all your eye care needs. We can treat everyone in the family and encourage you to keep up with regular appointments. When you need eye surgery in Brandon, FL, we can match you with a skilled surgeon to repair your eyelid for your health and vision!
Eye Surgery in Brandon, FL
Your eye surgeon has specialized training in oculoplastic surgery, meaning surgery on the eyelid, one of the most delicate parts of the face. There are many conditions that could lead you to need eye surgery, and surgery can also be performed to improve the aesthetics of the eyes.
When do I need eye surgery?
No patient likes to hear that they need surgery, but there are some cases where surgery is the best option to repair an eyelid or restore your vision. These are the most common surgeries performed by your eye surgeon in Brandon, FL:
- Blepharoplasty, which removes excess skin that is weighing down the eyelids and impairing vision. This can also be performed for aesthetic purposes.
- Entropion repairs are performed when the eyelids turn in, which can cause damage to the surface of the eye
- Ectropion repairs are performed when the eyelids turn out, which can cause a loss of tear film and damage to the surface of the eye
- Ptosis is a condition that causes the levator muscle in the eyelid to lose strength, resulting in a drooping or involuntarily closed eyelid. Ptosis repair is performed to correct this.
- Skin cancer removals on the delicate eyelid skin
Brandon Eye Associates is here for you when you need eye surgery. Our skilled surgeons at our locations in Brandon, FL, Sun City, FL, and Plant City, FL, repair eyelids so you can look and feel your best! Contact us for an appointment at (813) 684-2211.